Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chicken Mary's in Pittsburg Kansas



I went to Pittsburg Kansas this weekend for a football game.  I ate at the best chicken joint I ever ate at.  It was called "Chicken Mary's" and is located 1133 East 600th Avenue. It was off the chain.  There are 2 chicken places right next to each other, and there is a debate over which one is better.  I only ate at one, and chicken Mary's is off the chain.  The Travel Channel did a segment on this here and see Brian Williams take here

Side note- at the football game, there was a couple sitting behind me.  The dude was trying to be smooth and told the lady that she was the "prettiest girl in the stadium."  She told him to stop the mushy talk and said "This a football game and not the love boat."  Shot down . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment